Photobucket
           



What I'm Thankful For: a Thanksgiving special


Over here in the United Kingdom, we don't really celebrate or care about Thanksgiving. Being a blogger though, I do celebrate and care about any excuse I might have to share my witless opinion. And you get to read it. Although I know no-one actually reads this blog so I'm not sure why I said that. Or am writing this. Also, I'm an athiest and an ingrate, so don't like thanking higher powers for things. We'll forget all about that for this one post, as I take note of all the things I has been thankful for this year and also forever:

- I'm thankful that I live in a world where Machete, The Expendables and The Taint could get made

- I'm thankful that I exist in the same plane of existence as Zooey Deschanel

- I'm thankful for Timothy Olyphant

- I'm thankful for The Walking Dead

- I'm thankful to be seeing Meat Loaf live next month (don't fucking laugh)




- I'm thankful for that video.

- I'm thankful that enough people give a shit about music in England to sabotage The X-Factor by making this man potentially win it

- I'm thankful for Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare and chainsaws in Dead Rising 2.

- I'm not thankful for Jack Fucking Marston.

- I'm thankful for The Oatmeal

- I'm thankful for Bruce Campbell

- And finally, on a soppy note, I'm thankful for my family and friends, to the few of you that read this miserable blog and, well, did I mention Zooey Deschanel?

Shut up, I admit it: this article was nothing but a wafer-thin excuse to post pictures of Zooey Deschanel

3 comments:

  1. Nice list, Joel. I'm thankful I get to see Tim and Eric AND Crispin Glover live all in one week (next week in fact!) And that my brother won the lottery and I now get to drive a BMW.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that you made this list. And for Zooey Deschanel. And Meatloaf, who isn't funny in the slightest, well, maybe just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful that there are at least as many horror fans as there are black metal fans although I follow neither... but I like the outlook.

    Dark regards,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete