The Review Hole is a Versatile Blog!


Many thanks to Fred at Full Moon Reviews, who saw fit to award the Review Hole with the 'versatile blogger' award. Full Moon Reviews is one of my favourite blogs out there, so to receive recognition from such a respected source is truly an honour. Thanks Freddie!

As with most things in life, there are rules attached to this award: (1) Thank the person who gave it to you (2) Share 7 things about yourself (3) Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason (4) Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.

7 things about myself:
1. Queen is the greatest band in the world. Not so much a fact about me; just Fact.
2. I cry every time that 'Jurassic Bark' episode of Futurama airs. EVERY TIME.
3. I love the movies Grease and Because of Winn-Dixie. Unashamedly.
4. I have an irrational fear of Cherry Drops & Frozen Prawns.
5. I named my cat Dexter. Yes, that one.
6. I sell tents, camping equipment and waterproof jackets for a living.
7. This October, I'm running a mini-marathon (10k) in honour of my late little brother. SPONSOR ME.

15 versatile blogs (some cool blogs what I like):

There are many more blogs what I like, mostly more deserving of an award than me. But I only had room for 15.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for this award buddy! Loving your work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm touched - and not in that inappropriate sort of way that comes about after a night of Blue WKD's and cheap flattery.

    Cheers bud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressed by this half marathon! Good luck. my man. Do let us know how it goes.
    (I cry just thinking about that Futurama episode.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much for your support. It comes greatly appreciated :-)
    (Don't, you'll get me going too. Damn you Futurama, making me well up at a cartoon).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU!

    Does it come with a free copy of Seventeen magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Afraid not, no. I think my sister might object to me giving away all of her magazines. But it comes with a virtual copy: http://www.seventeen.com/

    Don't say I never give you lot nuffing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, shucks! Thanks, man! I love reading your stuff, too. Reviews always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete