Photobucket
           



Choose Your Own Adventure. BUT WITH REVIEWS.


Alas, I have been remiss with the reviews of late. Blame this on my working pretty much full time in a real job (in a shop. With people and everything!) and having an enormous workload with Horrortalk and Starburst reviews. In an effort to generate some content and get myself writing again, I'm opening up the floor to you guys.

You guys.

Don't worry, you don't have to do any real work. All you have to do is nominate some films you want me to watch and review. I'm keen to see what gets recommended and to write about something I maybe wouldn't otherwise. So e-mail me, facebook me, twat me or just comment on something. You'll get a mention (and a link if you like) and I'll watch literally anything. 

Except for The Fucking Goonies.

5 comments:

  1. It just has to be this one:
    http://archive.org/details/BloodyPitOfHorror

    BLOODY PIT OF HORROR - Glorious 60s Italo exploitation cult flick with a gay hangman and loads of goofy kills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, thank you. Not heard of that one. This shall be my very next review.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I used to play those Steve Jackson books. Great fun back in the day. Anyway, how about:

    "City of the Living Dead" (1980): Teleporting zombies in a movie that makes no sense.

    "The Wild Hunt" (2009): Live Action Roll Playing gone bad.

    "The Innkeepers" (2011): Probably the best haunted house/ghost film to come out in the last few years, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. I'm n the same boat. I'm trying to post more myself. It's hard though. The film I'd like to see you review is 'The Sentinel.' it's on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lee, good recommendations every one. The Innkeepers is coming to a local cinema near me very soon, so I'm hoping to catch it soon. The Wild Hunt I've not heard of. I shall track it down.

    Msmariah, I shall look that one up also. Sounds interesting.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete